Mise-En-Scene LR

 MISE-EN-SCENE LR


WWW:

  • very accurate to the original
  • well edited
  • good camera movement
  • knew script
  • setting
  • behaviour
  • shots
  • costume
  • acting
  • props
  • body language
EBI:
  • lighting
  • makeup
  • make it longer
  • make it in more shots instead of just one
  • voice needs to be more accurate
Next time I will make sure my work is longer and more accurate to the scene by paying closer attention to whether or not it is set at day or night time, what props they use, makeup and hair, clothing etc.
 
I think i did really well on the shots and script work of the video, I really enjoyed filming the video with my friend and would improve in the next video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cinematography

British film industry

introduction to TV drama