poster evaluation

 MEDIA WORK

E:\My docs\My Pictures\Film Stills\2334.jpg

1. I think the film is about a dystopian world with a mix of sci-fi with the protagonist being the male character ( Harrison Ford ) and the female character being an antagonist ( Sylvia Hoeks ). I think the story line is about a man who had created a robot in an attempt to have a one true love, but it had ended up in disaster as suggested in the tagline 'Man has made his match... now its his problem', suggesting that the female companion he had created causes major problems in the movie. I believe the target audience for this film would be teenagers to young adults due to the way the poster is made and shown.

E:\My docs\My Pictures\Film Stills\996247.jpg

2. I think the film is about a group of people who start to get stalked by a killer and are killed off one by one. I also think that this film is a hybrid genre as it looks to be both a comedy ( suggested by the quote ' absolutely hilarious ' ) and a horror believing me to think that this movie would be a fun movie to watch with friends and family especially teenagers as they enjoy watching horror movies for the thrill and older generations enjoy watching comedies.

E:\My docs\My Pictures\Film Stills\975284.jpg

3. I believe this movie is about war and suffering as in the poster you can see a lot of demolish ion and overall just a dull atmosphere. In terms of genres I would think this film would either be a historical drama, fiction or biographical and by the use of the phrase ' A real masterpiece ' it would lead me to believe it is a very well made was film that could potentially be based off real life events. The target audience for this film could be adults-elderly as mostly older people enjoy learning about historical events. 

E:\My docs\My Pictures\Film Stills\28QUAD.jpg

4. I think this movie is about a young boy who has some health conditions that have caused him to be very scared of the world in case he accidentally causes himself harm in the process carrying out a normal activity, but later on surpasses that fear by becoming more adventurous and less scared of the dangers in the world. I believe the genre for this film would also be a hybrid of comedy and adventure and maybe even a little bit of thriller as is suggested in the blue text. The target audience would probably be for the younger audience like preteens, teens and young adults.

E:\My docs\My Pictures\Film Stills\503494.jpg

5. I believe this movie is about a secret intelligence group that try hunt down a masked criminal that has been getting way with theft or plans to leak vital documents from the government. This films genre would possibly be an action movie and maybe even a bit of a thriller due to all the suspense that would have been built up throughout the movie. The target audience would probably be teens to adults due to the interest in action films within the two groups.

E:\My docs\My Pictures\Film Stills\PFD1671.jpg

6. This movie is about a pirate whop decided to steal another pirates chest with his mate and his wife but his friend ends up getting killed and coming back as a dead man who can only return to land every 10 years for 1 day. The genre for this film would be action due to all the sword fight and battleship fights we see throughout the film. The target audience would be teens to adults as mostly teens and adults watch and enjoy action films.

E:\My docs\My Pictures\Film Stills\985911.jpg

7. I believe this film is about an Asian couple who decide to get married but withhold a lot of secrets from each other while living happily ever after, but find out through each others affairs that both of them have not been loyal. However the front cover looks like it could be a musical in some sense leading me to believe it is a comedy film targeted towards adults as they could relate to some real life issues associated with this film.

E:\My docs\My Pictures\Film Stills\503577.jpg 

8. I believe this movie about a woman who decided to become a boxer with the help of her friends and family members but was denied the chance to due to the fact she is a woman and the sport is considered too ' rough ' for females, however she decided to pursue her dream either way. The genre for this film would be action as there would be a lot of fighting and training scenes within this film and would be targeted towards teens and adults because of the beliefs and violence. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cinematography

British film industry

introduction to TV drama